Skip to content
- At any time parents can access information concerning or relating to their child through their Educator.
- At any time parents are welcome to contact the designated Co-ordinator during normal business hours to discuss anything about their child.
- A copy of the Brightway Childcare policies are available for any parents that wish to view them at any time.
- The most recent Education Review Office report will be displayed on our website.
- A copy of the Education (Early Childhood Services) Regulations 2008, and the Licensing Criteria for Home-based Education and Care Services 2008 are available upon request. Parents can also view these documents on the Ministry of Education’s website moe.govt.nz
- The Co-ordinator for your child’s home Educator will be allocated to you, and his/her qualification will be available for viewing upon request
- A copy of the Brightway Childcare’s Ministry of Education License is displayed in our office.