Brightway Childcare does not charge a fee for its service.
Educators’ fees are determined by each Educator with advice and suggestions by Brightway Childcare.
The estimated hourly fee per child is around $5.00 – $7.00 not including the subsidy.
- Parents must confirm the daily care starting and end times accordingly.
- Parents may be charged a holding Fee of $2.00 per enrolled hour while the child is on holiday.
- Holidays taken are for the full weekly enrolled hours but must be no more than 3 consecutive weeks.
- Parents agree to pay for absences if their child is away.
- Parents will pay 62c per kilometre directly to their Educator if she/he has to deliver or collect from
- Parents agree to advise Brightway immediately of any changes of enrolment arrangements.
- Parents must give 2 weeks’ notice to both Educator and Co-ordinator if they will be finishing with the service.
- Parents are required to pay full fees if they give notice to leave the service for the notice period.
- Educators must also give two weeks’ notice to Parents when terminating care.
- Parents agree to pay the fees weekly as set out by Brightway.
- Fees for casual and different hours each week, are charged 50 cents per hour on top of the normal fees.
- Parents agree to pay an Annual Administration Fee of $25 on enrolment and then again on a yearly basis. This fee can be waived at the discretion of Brightway.
- Parents agree that if a debt remains unpaid the debt will be sent to a Debt Collection Agency for recovery and they will be liable for collection and legal costs as well as the outstanding amount.
- Parents agree to pay $10.00 penalty per month if their account is in arrears of 1 month or more.
- Parents agree that Brightway may make credit checks before care commences or if fees are outstanding.
- Parents agree with the Brightway Terms of Trade which are reviewed when and as needed or required.
- Parents are aware that care may be suspended for three weeks without notice if terms of trade are not adhered to, and a holding fee for those three weeks will be charged for.
- Parents agree that on signing of enrolment this Parent Information Pack is also seen as the contract between Parents/Caregiver/Whanau and Brightway Childcare.